I finally did it! 3+ years in the making, I chopped off a 12-inch-long braid to be shipped to Locks of Love, where it will be used to provide hairpieces for children suffering from long-term hair loss from any diagnosis. I grabbed my best girlfriend, Danielle, to come along with me (she recommended her AMAZING hairdresser, Enedina, from Chez Noel in downtown Danville) for my big day. She provided emotional support, braided my hair, and took pictures!
Before...
No, I wasn't nervous!



Years of hard work! : )
A picture of the finished product will be up soon! I wanted to take a chance to thank all of my family and friends for the kind words and encouragement over the years. I am so happy and honored to have gone through this uplifting experience. : )
All my love,
Jessika
12 years ago

2 comments:
You are definitely one of the most beautiful people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing...in all respects. :-)
That is such a nice, positive thing to say! Thank you so much, I appreciate it more than you know : )
Post a Comment